How To Retain and Grow Your Customer Baseadmin
How To Retain and Grow Your Customer Base
Always looking for more new customers?
Are you a retail salvage yard trying to improve customer retention and grow your customer base? Do you often wonder how you can afford big brand marketing that creates customer loyalty and acquires new customers? Accomplishing these two objectives will improve overall sales growth and improve operational profitability of your business. you chopped out the following .
Aing to improve customer retention and grow your customer base? Do you often wonder how you can afford big brand marketing that creates customer loyalty and acquires new customers? Accomplishing these two objectives will improve overall sales growth and improve operational profitability of your business.
The 80/20 Rule
At Texn Rewards, we ascribe to the 80/20 rule. I reviewed a MarketingProf 2005 article from Matthew Syrett titled “Do You Really Understand the 80/20 Rule?” This article looks at the unequal relationship between inputs and outputs. It states that twenty percent of the invested input is responsible for eighty percent of the results obtained. In a retail salvage yard, that might mean twenty percent of your customers could be responsible for about eighty percent of your sales.
The 80/20 rule also applies to quality control with twenty percent of the defects causing eighty percent of the quality problems. Not all defects are equal. Just as you should put more effort into your most loyal customers, you should target your most harmful defects first when trying to solve problems.
In short, work smarter,not harder
By focusing on the relatively small parts of your business that deliver the most output, you can dramatically improve performance.
Here are a few questions:
- What are you doing to retain and show appreciation to your most valuable customers so they become advocates of your business and help you get new customers?
- What are you doing to get those customers back who have not returned in a while?
- What are you doing to get new customers?
- Do you have a system in place that does all of the above and provides you a detailed progress report on how your business is performing?
You can address these challenges and receive special URG member discounts (www.TexnRewards.net/urg).
Attend my breakout session and I will show you one simple system that will be so easy to use that you will not believe it.
Come to URG’s conference, attend my presentation
I will explain how you can utilize a mobile marketing system that will give
you the needed edge. Attend my breakout session and I will show you one simple system that will be so easy that you will not believe it. We deliver to businesses a big brand solution with a systematic approach that targets these three goals:
- Increase existing customers’ visit frequency with a VIP digital punch card system. In addition, our JUST-IN Fresh Stock text notification system will also increase customer visits.
- Target infrequent customers with automated engagement SMS text offers messages and transform them into more frequent shoppers.
- Obtain new customers by loyal customers advocating your business through writing reviews when they earn a reward. This organically grows your Google search engine optimation (SEO) results. You can showcase these consolidated positive review streams on your base website.
With our mobile marketing system, we leverage the fact that SMS text messages are read 98% of the time within three minutes from being received because 92% of Americans keep their phones on and at arm length at all times.
Salvage yards can implement our simple system to engage their customers with these four marketing categories:
- Brand Content
- Offers & Coupons
- Data Capture
Come check out how we can ring your cash register and swing your door. You can have the best 2018 possible. Our systems will work with all retail selfservice and full-service salvage yard operations. Our JUST-IN Fresh Stock text notification system works with U-PULLIT yards.
See us these three ways:
- Come to our URG booth for a demonstration.
- Call us for a demonstration before or after URG.
- Come to our breakout session to learn more
Learn how to help your business grow!